The Bear Cottage
Our Bear Cottage is an adorable little cottage that has one bedroom and one bathroom. It sleeps four, just perfect for a family or just a couple. Amenities include a full service kitchen, a satellite television with DVD and VHS player, sofa sleeper, and small deck with patio furniture and barbecue.
Enjoy your morning coffee from the small deck of this beautifully furnished cozy mountain retreat, relax to the gentle sound of the wind blowing through the trees overhead and get away from it all.
This lovely cottage gives your the intimacy, comfort and quietness you deserve. We look forward to pampering you in the Bear Cottage.
Amenities Bear Cottage – Amenities include bed & bath linens, toilet paper, Satellite TV with DVD/VCR, propane bbq (propane provided), 4 burner stove, oven, microwave, 10 cup coffee pot (basket filters), blender, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, pots, pans & serving utensils, bowls & serving trays, cheese grater and more….plus table settings for 6 – dishware, glassware, silverware.
Deposit is one night stay, balance due in full 30 days prior to arrival. There will be a cancellation fee of $50 for any cancelled cabin contract if cancelled before 30 days of arrival. If cancelled within 30 days of arrival there will be no refund. Linens are provided and changed on your 4th day of stay. No smoking in rooms. No pets allowed. Authorization hold of $250 will be due the last business day before check in and will be released within 10 days after departure pending property inspection.
1. Current occupancy tax of 9% plus TBID Assessment of 2% is in addition to the rental rate.
2. Security deposit is due within 14 days from date of contract. Security deposits are non-refundable if cancellation occurs within 30 days of arrival.
3. Contract is to be executed and returned within 14 days from date of contract.
4. Authorization holds are refundable within 10 days after departure pending property inspection.
5. Payment of the final balance is due thirty (30) days prior to check-in.
6. Each rental is furnished and includes bedding and towels. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap are provided.
7. For weekly rentals, fresh linen and towels will be provided after the 3rd night stay.
8. Special discounts available for renting the entire resort, please inquire.
9. Overnight facilities may require a two-night minimum stay.
10. Mid Week Rates are valid Sunday thru Thursday
11. Paradise Springs may be closed for winter from December 1 thru to mid-April.