Hansel & Gretel
This charming, secluded cabin is perfect for a large family with children or several couples. It has three bedrooms and one bathroom.
This cozy getaway comfortably sleeps nine and features three bedrooms, a full service kitchen, living room with wood burning stove, a television with a DVD and VHS player, as well as a convenient outside fire pit and a small deck with barbecue.
Leave your worries behind and enjoy the rejuvenating powers of the forest, the quiet contemplative feeling of the swaying trees and the soothing effect of the fresh mountain air. Get away from it all and enjoy a well deserved rest with Hansel and Gretel.
Deposit is one night stay, balance due in full 30 days prior to arrival. There will be a cancellation fee of $50 for any cancelled cabin contract if cancelled before 30 days of arrival. If cancelled within 30 days of arrival there will be no refund. Linens are provided and changed on your 4th day of stay. No smoking in rooms. No pets allowed. Authorization hold of $250 will be due the last business day before check in and will be released within 10 days after departure pending property inspection.
1. Current occupancy tax of 9% plus TBID Assessment of 2% is in addition to the rental rate.
2. Security deposit is due within 14 days from date of contract. Security deposits are non-refundable if cancellation occurs within 30 days of arrival.
3. Contract is to be executed and returned within 14 days from date of contract.
4. Authorization holds are refundable within 10 days after departure pending property inspection.
5. Payment of the final balance is due thirty (30) days prior to check-in.
6. Each rental is furnished and includes bedding and towels. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap are provided.
7. For weekly rentals, fresh linen and towels will be provided after the 3rd night stay.
8. Special discounts available for renting the entire resort, please inquire.
9. Overnight facilities may require a two-night minimum stay.
10. Mid Week Rates are valid Sunday thru Thursday
11. Paradise Springs may be closed for winter from December 1 thru to mid-April.